Friday, July 12, 2013

Fancy Friday


I really fancy fridays...u know, cuz of the start of the weekend...the most important part of the week and all! So I decided instead of going for a casual friday style to fancy it up...cuz I fancy fridays u know...get the word play :-D Anyways, today was actually a really nice and interesting day at work and I had an a-some lunch date with my friend Nana who came over to chat. Tomorrow I'll see my babies aka my siblings again as well as my mum before I head to a cool pool party/barbecue with my best friends. Somehow this week passed by really quickly so let's see what the next one has in store :) Ps.: To keep updated, follow me on instagram @vmarton!

Freitage mag ich einfach...ihr wisst schon, weil da der wichtigste Teil der Woche beginnt: das Wochenende! Und zur "Feier des Tages" hab ich mich heute mal ein wenig in Schale geworfen. Für Juli war ich dann doch recht dick gekleidet nachdem es heute morgen eher verregnet und kühl war. Mein Arbeitstag war heute richtig spannend und ist wie im Flug vergangen. Zudem hatte ich in der Mittagspause Besuch von einer ganz lieben Freundin die ich leider schon viel zu lange nicht mehr gesehen hab...Mann, wenn man so mitten im Leben steht ist es manchmal echt schwer alle Freunde unter einen Hut zu bringen! Morgen seh ich dann meine Kleinen aka meine Geschwister ein letztes Mal bevor sie nach Deutschland zurückfahren. Ich vermiss sie jetzt schon. Am frühen Abend ist dann Pool Party und grillen angesagt. Darauf freu ich mich schon richtig! Die Woche ist ja recht schnell vergangen und ich bin schon gespannt wie die nächste so wird :) Übrigens, falls ihr up to date sein wollt, könnt ihr mir auch unter @vmarton bei Instagram folgen!

xx, V

4 comments:

  1. Very nice look!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/07/kimono-shorts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey you pulled out a perfect outfit.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is amazing Viky! I love it, it is definitely perfect for a "fancy Friday", and it is also very chic!
    Kisses
    Ana Isabella

    www.rockafollow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look perfect. LOVE the blazer! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete