Monday, July 22, 2013

Comeback!


 I finally got myself to do an "outfit" pic again. Last week my mom's been visiting me with a friend of hers and they occupied my bedroom so I didn't get the chance to do selfies in the morning in front of my closet mirror as I wouldn't want to wake them up plus it must seem kinda awkward to people who have nothing to do with fashion :-D Anyways, I have fantastic - in my book - absolutely mindblowing news: I am watching the Formula 1 GP in Hungary LIVE!!! I almost started crying and screaming when my best friend told me today that he won tickets and will take me day....talk about an amazeballs pre-bday gift! This will make this week so much easier as I have something major to look forward too. This has been on my bucket list forever and to finally be able to cross it off! MAGIC!!! Ok, now I need to go to bed...I am majorly tired today! But excited :-)

Heute gibts mal wieder ein "Outfit" nachdem mein Schlafzimmer samt Spiegel letzte Woche von meiner Mum und ihrer Freundin geblockt waren, da beide mir einen Besuch in Wien abstatteten. Und nachdem ich meine Bilder immer morgens schieße war mir das nicht möglich. Am Wochenende war dann mein kleiner Bruder bei mir und da war ich praktisch die ganze Zeit im Bikini, hätte also nicht wirklich was gebracht ;-) Ich hab ürbigens wahnsinnige tolle Neuigkeiten, zumindest für mich toll: Ich werde mir den Formel 1 GP von Ungarn live vor Ort anschauen. Ich bin heute fats ausgetickt und war kurz vorm Glücks-Heulkramp als mein bester Freund mir mitteilte dass er Karten gewonnen hat und mich mitnimmt. Wir sitzen direkt vor der Start/Zielgeraden. Für einen Formel 1 Fanatiker wie mich der schon seit Jahren ein Rennen live sehen will der absolute Wahnsinn...die Woche ist also schon mal gerettet und ich hab was worauf ich mich wirklich freue wie ein Honigkuchenpferd :-)

xx, V

3 comments:

  1. That is perfect news for the biggest formula 1 fan I know ;) Yeay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the simplicity of this outfit. Great chain x
    Cat x

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wuhuu! Congrats and enjoy ;)

    xoxo Gozika

    ReplyDelete