Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Countdown ends here...


So here's the rest of my outfit, as promised. I absolutely love the bright orange shades. Too bad they're not mine but actually belong to my roommate Milla. She has a pretty rad sunglass collection. And impeccable taste when choosing them :-) I kinda like this urban laid back feeling of this outfit. Cool and supercomfy. But now to more serious business...I have to pack my suitcase. And I absolutely hate it. I am always terrified and push it back to the last minute. I just hope it won't get too heavy (I hate carrying it around!) and I get everything in there that's supposed to come with me to Vienna. Wish me luck, I will need it! The next days I will try to keep you updated but I will also be very busy with family gatherings and eating shitloads of food. Mission: To roll back to Boras and gain at least 10kg haha

Hier der Rest des Outfits. Ich liebe die grell-orangenen Sonnebrillen. Schade dass ich sie nicht mein Eigen nennen kann. Sie gehören nämlich meiner lieben Mitbewohnerin Milla. Die hat ne richtig tolle Sammlung an ausgefallenen Sonnenbrillen! Ich mag das Outfit übrigens sehr. Hat ein urbanes Feeling und ist sehr bequem :-) Aber nun zu wichtigerem...ich muss meinen verdammten Koffer für morgen packen und ich hasse Kofferpacken!!! Ich schiebs jedes Mal bis zur letzten Minute auf und es wird wohl auch diesmal im Chaos enden..wünscht mir Glück! Die nächsten Tage werde ich versuchen euch auf dem Laufenden zu halten aber ich werde auf jeden Fall sehr gestresst sein mit zig Familientreffen und vor allem dem Verzehr des ganzen guten Essens. Meine Oma bekocht mich ja immer fleißig. Mission: Nach Boras zurückrollen und mind. 10 Kilo zunehmen haha

xx, V

2 comments:

  1. Voll cooles Outfit :D Vor allem die Mütze und Sonnenbrille sind super chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Outfit..! Looking super stylish.. You know, you do have the best sense for latest fashion clothes as well as for designer footwear..

    ReplyDelete