Saturday, November 17, 2012

Orange hues


So a time ago I did a review on Lush's "Big" shampoo and how it fades out your haircolor if you used coloration and stuff...well ladies and gents: here's the result. Slowly but surely my bright red faded and now I am left with what one could probably classify as "carrot top" haha. Not that I really mind though...this carrot red looks more ... "natural" I guess hehe. Anyways, since winter is approaching fast here I am thinking about changing my hair once again. I definitely need a new haircut or at least some cut (u know, to get rid of those nasty split ends) and maybe even a new color?! For now I like my carrot hair though and intend to keep it at least for a little while longer. They say after all that Blondes might have more fun, but redheads have the most fun out of all of 'em LOLz

Happy Saturday y'all, V

3 comments:

  1. Dir steht doch alles :) coole clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit and pictures.
    Your hair have an amazing color :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  3. total schön!! du siehst super aus! und diese haare.. xo j.


    http://stereotypicallyme-julie.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete