Friday, November 9, 2012

I am feeling the Blue Blue Blues ...


Talk about matchy matchy huh?! So much for the Blues LOLz anyways we ended up shooting my outfit with this backgroud. I would assume, by now Sandy and I probably covered 50% of the industrial area around us, especially the factory site behind our apartment...the opportunities are endless! Anyways, TGIF y'all. It is Friday Friday Friday - or however that Rebecca Black song goes along - and that means crappy food, sweatpants and chillaxing you know ;) Oh yes, and some project work. Currently doing a university project on Tiffany's & Co. u know, a different kind of blue hehe I really love the visual communication course. I've always wanted to learn how to work with Photoshop and InDesign and everything creative is already a winner in my book. And this course is ALL about creativity :-) Anyways, how do u guys like the blue outfit?

Happy weekend & TGIF, V

5 comments: