Monday, November 19, 2012

Favourites: Nail Polish

It's been a while since I had a beauty related post and I thought I would share with you my current favourite nail polishes for the fall/winter season :-)

pictures here
So from top to bottom:

CHANEL "Peridot": A very famous monochromatic color that changes from golden brown to green. I don't think I have to say too much about this as probably everybody knows it. Only downside for me is the quality as this polish chips of at the second day the latest, sometimes even on the day I applied it. Given the rich price, kinda sad! The color is stunning and unique nonetheless!
MANHATTAN "Rodeo drive" from the Blogger's edition. I really loooove this polish. Is has slight silver glitter hues in it and is a very unique kind of minty kind of muddy green?! Almost like seafoam? I don't know. And it stays on my nails perfectly. Given that this one was on 3.50€ this is major!!!
ESSIE "Mink muffs" is another famous color. Out of all the mud colors out there, this is by far my favourite! Gorgeous color for fall and top quality. The only thing I don't like with my bottle is that it doesn't have the new Essie application brush which is way better. But once I used this one up and I repurchase, this won't bother me anymore haha
OPI "Goldeneye" from the James Bond edition is the MOST GORGEOUS and unique gold I have EVER come across. This really looks like pure gold on your nails and it shines and sparkles and oh my, I am in love! Definitely give this one a try. Perfect color for Xmas and New Year's if u ask me :-)
ESSIE "Wicked": A rich burgundy red with a gel finish. This one is definitely THE red staple color for fall and winter. Looks like blood on your nails and the finish is just so pretty. In addition it is fully opaque with just 2 coats and dries very quickly. One of my all time favourite red colors. Very sexy in my book ;-)

So what are your favourite nail polishes for fall?

xx, V

No comments:

Post a Comment