Thursday, November 15, 2012

David La Chapelle










google.com
In one of our projects for university we are supposed to write about our favourite photographers. Well, let's say I have a couple favourite ones but probably my most favourite must be David La Chapelle! This guy is just a genius! I love how he combines the pretty with the ugly, the outrageous with the ordinary, the crazy and the funny all in one pic. I've never seen one photography of him that didnt strike me and got me thinking and staring at it! Definitely a god given talent for photography if u ask me and one hell of an imagination :-)

xx, V

3 comments:

  1. I get it!! He is amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hammer bilder! Wirklich total außergewöhnlich ... klasse typ :)
    Danke fürs Teilen, kannte ihn bisher nicht !

    Liebe Grüße,
    Ranim
    the.perfect.disease

    ReplyDelete