Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas food

here
Usually around Christmas time I would bake some classic biscuits...but I don't really am in the mood for baking (not that I ever really am anyways haha....but you got to get those biscuits from somewhere right?!) and then I stumbled across this picture in the most awkward place (in that context)...perezhilton.com. Yes, I do confess it is my guilty pleasure to fill my head with useless celebrity gossip but apparently there is lots of other stuff to find haha and so I ended up obsessing over this picture. Those strawberry snowman are to die for and I am seriously considering making them sometime soon...if I somehow manage to get a hold of big and nice looking strawberries :-D
What do you bake/cook/etc. during Christmas time? Any recipes?

xx, V

1 comment: