Saturday, October 6, 2012

With CANON you can!









So apparently my roommate Sandy has one hell of a cool dad cuz guess what..?! He bough her a Canon Camera when he paid a visit in Borås :-)
So what do you do with said camera?! Right...as soon as the sun comes out you'll go outside and just play around with it haha and that's the end result of todays' photoshoot. At this point I need to thank my girl for being such a talented and creative photographer that always gets the best out of me...your camera is a lucky one haha <3
And OMG can u believe that the sun is actually shining?! After frikkin' 16 days of constant rain. It's so unreal that I feel like I am going blind by just glimpsing outside haha. Ok, now I really need to get back to work. As usual I cannot motivate myself unless I have a time problem :-O Story of my life fellas....then again, went out on Thursday to one of the few clubs here in Borås calles XoY. Was kinda nice, the barkeepers there are defintely nice to look at hehe Maybe I'll go there again next week. We'll see how my group project comes along at University...jeez I need to stop rambling...backt to business.

Love y'all, V

3 comments:

  1. ich muss auch mal wieder weggehen :) voll lust drauf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey viktoria,
    you are such a natrual beauty and i adore your red hair and the hair cut
    and i never met someone to who hats fit so perfect!
    you look amazing and i adore your smile,
    it is the sweetest i ever saw.
    viki, where are you from? found you on a german side but here everything seems to be well i guess more swedish.

    I adore your blog, keep on doing this wonderful thing you do here.
    I had to follow you, you have a new fan now <3
    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG loving your hat,i'm following you rigth now!
    follow each other?
    XOXO
    Kate

    ReplyDelete