Saturday, October 27, 2012

Menswear and other things...

source: asos.com
So I don't know why, but recently I've really been into mensfashion! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am currently writing a business plan for swedish menswear brand 'Ljung' but ever since I've moved here I find myself looking at the mens section in stores and also online. For example, Tshirts are soooo incredibly much better in the men's department at H&M than in the women's department! Not only the quality of the garment but also fit and cut. And they are often also cheaper. So I really recommend to shop at the men's section at H&M if you find yourself looking for a simple shirt. But I also like ASOS's menswear, especially when it comes to sweaters. So yesterday I ordered from the ASOS online store. Inititally I wanted to buy a Filippa K bag from Nelly but for some reason it didn't work after several tries. And since ASOS not only has sale but also a 20% discount code...why not?! SoI bought this fierce Sweater together with a cool House of Harlow inspired necklace and cat eye shades. And altogether I paid 49€ plus free shipping. I think thats reasonable haha
Do you ever shop men's clothing? And if so, where do you buy it?

xx, V

1 comment:

  1. Yesss, I love gigantic shirts, (and my grandpa shoes!!) hahaha. This will look just perfect on you I guess :)

    ReplyDelete