Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Same Same but Different

Same prints different look. I just heart leopard print. I know a lot of people think it's tacky but I guess it depends a lot on the way you style it. Anyways, maybe I am tacky. Who knows. Not that I'd care anyway haha :-)
This week is very busy. Lot's of work for university, some big case studies regarding Fashion companies. But it is very exciting. And oh...let's not forget my swedish classes. This is now one of my priorities...to one day be able to kind of fluently speak swedish LOLz...and then comes Italian. I really want to learn that language. And while we're at it...maybe Russian. Oh Boy. Did I ever mention that when I was a little kid I intended to learn all the languages of the world. Little did I know that there are more than 10 LOLz
So now back to work and some pics for you...











Ps.: Boy it was windy when these were taken ^^

xx, V

3 comments:

  1. sehr cool mit den roten Haaren. :) Ich würde sehr gerne endlich polnisch lernen, damit ich mich besser mit meinen Verwandten unterhalten kann, leider ist das leichter gesagt als getan! Ich habe zwar eine gute Basis und kann sogut wie alles verstehen, aber mit fehlen einfach die Vokabeln. Ich muss mich da echt mal hinterklemmen, in welcher Weise auch immer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice oufit leophard looks goed on you ! join my giveaway on www.rockthiscocostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS is my cup of tea ;) love leo <3
      www.kookyswank.com
      milla

      Delete