Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tattoo Lover

Some of my tattoos....and I still don't have enough, got a couple more in mind (though all pretty small apart from a ribcage tattoo)! So far I have a pink bow on my hip, a friendship sign on my wrist (thinking bout getting that removed though...) and a fairy on my lower back. It was my first tattoo and I still love it. I attribute this also to the fact that I have never gotten a chance to really see it haha Sorry for the bad quality of the pics though! Not to easy taking them myself LOLz




Do you guys have tattoos or plan on getting some? 

xx, V

5 comments:

  1. ach ich mag Tattoos sehr gerne. Habe selbst ein kleines und habe auch schon einen plan fürs nächste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i just saw your blog on a other blog i follow . and i must say . i realy love yor blog,styl,pfotgraphy. and im following you now on bloglovin and gfc would you follow me back ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sorry this is my site www.rockthiscocostyle.com ... im such a dummy :p

      Delete
  3. So beautiful tattoo!!!!!I discover your blog today and I love it too much<3 I became you new follower on GFC and Bloglovin if you can follow me back I will appreciate this too much.
    Have a nice day.
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You tattoo is absolutely stunning.
    I would love to get one, but i am still searching for the right design:)
    Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog.
    You blog is lovely and I am following you right away.

    CHIC SICILY

    ReplyDelete