Monday, July 23, 2012

Polischka Rockt

Hey guys, today I have a Blog introduction for you. You know, there are millions of Blogs on the net and while I do follow the usual suspects in the Blogger world, the Blogs that usually get me the most are the smaller, more personalized ones that don't feel like fashion editorials and advertisements :-)
Don't get me wrong, most of these Bloggers are dressed to the nines and really have exceptionate taste when it comes to fashion. It's just that I want to read personal stories! And I also appreciate if not all pictures look like a professional photoshoot. Sometimes it's just fun to see some entertaining party pics...
So this is exactly why I chose this Blog. Polischka, just like me, has a rock'n'roll vibe when it comes to clothing, she loves accessoires (just like me! cross necklaces anyone?! hehe) and I just think her Blog is lovely and a nice break from the high glam blogs that usually rule Blogger ;-) Polischka basically puts everything in her Blog, from fashion, cooking, to private stuff. And thats why I love it so much and check it DAILY! :-)
Here are some pics, check out her Blog here:








No comments:

Post a Comment