Monday, July 23, 2012

Glossy Box Juli 2012

Today I claimed my July Glossy Box from the Post office and I have to say: I am not blown away. I read many reviews of people being happy all over with their box but mine is just meh if u ask me -.-

What I've got:

source: google.com

Clinique High Impact mascara. Don't get me wrong, I really love this mascara, but just a few mere months ago I got the exact same thing in my Glossy Box: A SAMPLE sized Clinique High Impact Mascara. So much for diversity huh!?

GOSH Mineral Pigment in Gold. Probably the best thing in my Box. Thank god it's gold and not some bright hideous color! Though I am not hyper about this product as I already have 2 gold pigments from other brands I am not wearing eye-makeup that often except for mascara!

EUCERIN Sun Creme LSF 50 for DRY (!!!) skin. Those of you that get a Glossy Box themselves know that you can fill out a questionnaire regarding your personal preferences and your skin type etc. So I got really pissed that I got a product that's exceptionally for dry skin when I have ANYTHING BUT dry skin. No frikkin' way this goes on my skin! I mean, I have suffered enough from acne through the years. And what gets me most is, that there actually was a product for oily/combination skin. What's up with that Glossy Box?!

Figs & Rouge Balm. This is supposed to be for chapped lips and dry patches on your skin. I think it's an ok product. Don't dig the smell though. And usually I don't let anything but my beloved holy-grail CARMEX lip balm on my lips apart from MAC lipsticks.

L'Occitane Green Tea Shower Gel. Well, what can I say. I am not a person that gets excited about shower gel. There are millions of brands at my local drugstore and I usually just pick the one that smells the best and is the cheapest. If only this were a Body Lotion. But this way, it's just a shower gel that won't get me all excited and happy during shower.

All in all, for me personally, this was one of the worst Glossy Boxes. Especially since they obviously do not care about your personal profile or else I would have never gotten that goddamn Sun Lotion for dry skin! I guess I have to wait what my sis gets in her German Glossybox and maybe I can talk her into trading stuff haha

Love, V.

3 comments:

  1. i love the glossy box :) great blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. diese box war wirklich super. nur leider hab ich das pfefferminz-balm bekommen. den geruch vertrage ich gar nicht, schade, weil das döschen so toll ist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you wаnt tо gеt a great dеal from this article then you have to аρply such strategies to yоur won
    web site.
    My website :: loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete